MANAGEMENT: PBCA Contract Changes Could Introduce A New
Monday, May 14, 2012 03:58 am
42 states will have new MOR rules as early as September.
If you are in one of the 42 states where Management and Occupancy reviews (MORs) were suspended back in September, you're probably on the hunt for news about when MORs will start back up.
Background: On September 12, 2011, performance-based contract administrators (PBCAs) suspended their MOR activity through March 31, 2012 in 42 states/territories operating under contract extensions. During this six-month temporary period, traditional contract administrators conducted MORs.
PBCAs continue to conduct MORs in[...]
Read an issue—it's FREE!
10 COMPELLING REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE TO
ASSISTED HOUSING ALERT
Regular readers use Assisted Housing Alert to:
- Sharpen general industry knowledge
- Get up-to-the-minute HUD compliance news
- Draft effective management policies
- Save time with sample documents/forms
- Pick up money-saving tips
- Train staff in compliant management
- Avoid Fair Housing legal pitfalls
- Learn practical documentation practices
- Survive REAC inspections
- Ease their compliance headaches