TOOLKIT: Start Saving Energy Today With These Easy Steps
Monday, March 19, 2012 07:35 am
Lower costs with these key changes.
Energy experts offered Eli their best energy-saving tips to lower your costs right away. Turn your maintenance crew loose with this checklist and watch your utility bills drop.
ENERGY SAVER CHECKLIST
- Replace incandescent light bulbs with compact fluorescent bulbs. Compact fluorescents use a quarter of the energy of incandescent bulbs and last 10 times as long.
Read an issue—it's FREE!
10 COMPELLING REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE TO
ASSISTED HOUSING ALERT
Regular readers use Assisted Housing Alert to:
- Sharpen general industry knowledge
- Get up-to-the-minute HUD compliance news
- Draft effective management policies
- Save time with sample documents/forms
- Pick up money-saving tips
- Train staff in compliant management
- Avoid Fair Housing legal pitfalls
- Learn practical documentation practices
- Survive REAC inspections
- Ease their compliance headaches